on 31 July 2013
Product Description states clearly this is a Pew Edition and yes it is a nice robust prayer book. The paper will withstand daily "thumbing" as is good thickness. Paper is bright white and text clear to read. I would have liked two page keeping ribbons but will try and stick my own on. Try following Holy Communion without the said ribbons and it will involve a lot of page turning. Those photos showing some kind of book cover with handles should be removed as that is not what you are getting.
on 29 January 2014
As a family we use the BCP every morning and evening. It is a wonderful resource, teaching us to pray more deeply and taking us through the Psalms every month.
on 5 June 2017
Good well bound edition.
on 28 June 2016
Two New communion books for Wednesday communion is our Church delighted with them & shall using them regularly!
on 19 January 2014
just what my wife wanted for her studies, and is over the moon with it, and I do not know what else there is to say
on 10 August 2015
Immensely useful, and uplifting.
on 14 February 2016
ok
on 28 May 2016
New copy. Had to wait a while to get it, but was kept informed.
on 11 September 2013
Neat and clear volume which is very helpful for keeping me up to date with collects and readings for every day.
on 30 September 2014