on 13 March 2006
THE SKULL OF TRUTH and CHARLIE EGGLETON'S TALKING SKULL.are one and the same, word for word. it has been reprinted and the title changed to the latter, i bought this without knowing, i just want other Bruce Colville fans to be aware
on 21 July 1999
After reading Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher and Jennifer Murdley's Toad, you'd think there couldn't be any book better. Yet the Skull of Truth was awesome. One problem? WHen I tell people that this is one of my favorite books, they laugh at the title and won't read it. Bruce Coville writes beautiful, captivating books, yet sadly, people might not take them seriously because of titles. I didn't until I read one1 Once again, Mr. Coville, you wrote another "winner"!
on 24 June 1999
Bruce Coville is an awesome writer who really knows how to write. His beautiful words created this awesome story which I definitely loved. This is one of the best books I have ever read in my whole life. I just keep wishing Bruce Coville would keep on writing more, and a new adventure for Rod Allbright(Coville fans, u know what I'm talking about).
on 3 January 1999
I love the way Coville uses such a mixture of feelings, from Charlie's friend with cancer to the humorous skull Yorick, Coville uses so many real emotions that it seems as if you could really feel Charlie's compassion, annoyance, & love. A great book. It's a worthy sequel to Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher, & Jennifer Murdley's Toad.