Customer reviews

on 28 February 2013
A really wonderful, lush book with all of Mary Oliver's best and most generous writing - the edge of mystery in the Fox poem - the ever present sense of the Divine and the illuminations of her faith. I loved this book and keep it by my bedside. Thank you.
on 12 May 2015
My first exposure to Mary Oliver's poetry. I enjoyed the poems, especially "The Moth, The Mountains, The Rivers","Hum, Hum" and "The Man Who Has Many Answers." Will be reading more of her poems in future.
on 21 March 2013
I guess we've been spoilt by her earlier fantastic work, but these poems mainly repeat old themes without the light or depth of before.
on 18 June 2015
Got this for my boyf when he was going through depression he found it very comforting
on 7 October 2016
Item received as described and before expected date. Thank you.
on 11 January 2017
Thoughtful
on 27 November 2015
At the request of my sister who loves these books of poems by Mary Oliver, I have bought this for her as a Christmas present. Hence, I am confident in giving this book 5 stars.
on 13 March 2013
Fans of Mary Oliver's work wait eagerly for news of new publications but this was a complete rip off...not good.