Customer reviews

on 9 June 2012
A witty and stylish book of cartoon-like pictures comparing the two cities. Will ring a chord with anyone who has visited both. It caught my eye whilst in New York and I recently bought a copy for a friend who loves it too. Recommended.
on 17 August 2016
This book contains pictures only, I'm glad I did not pay the full price otherwise I would have been very disappointed. It's not what I thought it would be, it took me a few seconds to flick through the pages.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2012
I had not seen much of its content before, but since I have it I keep looking at it. It is lovely and has very witty drawings and remarks that are spot on.
on 3 January 2013
I really appreciate this book while my wife completely adores it. Great as a gift for those who are in love in Paris and/or New York :)
on 10 January 2014
Great design by comparing two of the most fascinating cities in the world. All true.
Arrived perfectly on time for the holidays.
on 15 January 2016
First class service and excellent communication would highly recommend.
on 11 February 2017
A beautiful piece of design.
on 10 November 2014