Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 7 March 2002
As a professional writing tutor for more than a decade, I only wish Bruce Kaplan's masterful little book had been available when I started. It has been absolutely invaluable in my teaching and as a resource for my students.
Editing Made Easy is packed with simple writing truths, each explained clearly, supported with excellent examples.
Part of a writer's job is to make it easy for an editor to say yes. Bruce Kaplan's Editing Made Easy helps achieve this. It should be on every writer's bookshelf next to Elements of Style and Modern English Usage.
It is an absolute joy to see points of English usage, editing and grammar explained in such clear, no-nonsense, non-technical language that make each point so easy to understand.
Whether you are a newcomer to the writing field or an experienced journalist or author, I cannot recommend Editing Made Easy highly enough.
I believe this pocket-sized gem is the best book of its kind available anywhere. I cannot praise it highly enough.
on 17 March 2011
I completely agree with the first reviewer. I teach creative writing at two British universities and recommend this book warmly to my students. It's clear, succint and very easy to use - the approach that the writer has taken to each aspect of grammar or style makes it very writer-friendly. This book does exactly what it says on the cover. Well done, Bruce.