Customer reviews

on 15 April 2016
Quick delivery, book was in excellent quality. I read these books as a young teen and was obsessed so I bought them for my little sister to enjoy. They used to be called 'Wicca' and I wasn't sure if this was the same book but it is, it's three of the Wicca books out into one. I am not sure why it's now called Sweep but the story is the same and it brought back great memories reading it with my sister. Thanks for stocking an old classic!
on 21 January 2018
great book
on 25 August 2014
Great teen read
on 16 December 2013
What can I say truth always comes out no matter the situation introduction of new character puts a spin in her already spirally out of controlled life
on 1 October 2013
Book 2 and I am hooked I find myself staying up later each night to read just that bit more.
on 2 November 2016
Normally, paranormal isn't my favorite genre but I'm really enjoying this series. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that I like so much. Might have something to do with me actually shipping the (new) main couple. That doesn't happen very often in paranormal books because the couples are always so cliché.
on 7 October 2011
Really amazing book, highly addictive and very much recommended. If you like witches this book is a must for you. The whole series of books are amazing!
on 24 April 2015
Featured on my Throwback Thursday post.

Check out the full review:

Happy reading!
on 12 December 2014
great as usual! fast delivery too.