Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 14 March 2010
I bought this for my daughter but read it myself as a teenager in the late 1980's and loved it, in fact I read all of Paula Danziger's books as a teenager and would recommend them to fans of authors such as Judy Blume. They are funny, romantic and just perfect for those early teenage years.
This book is set in the year 2057 and is about 15yr old Aurora whose parents ruin her nearly perfect life (she's just started dating the best looking guy at school) by moving her to the moon, where she has to adjust to a totally new life and make new friends! Great writing and nice to read a bit of teenage angst wrapped up in a bit of science fiction.
on 14 December 2004
this is an ace book for youngens. i read it 4 years ago when i was 13 and i loved it! its a nice concept of what the future may be like for us. The main characters grandparents were born the year I was so it'll be interesting to see if anything is similar, bit of a wait first. Even tho its a kids book I'm going to buy it and read it again (my original was nicked!!) cos its great!
on 2 December 2001
Verry imaginative and funny. The ideas are good and, in a strange way, it is quite realistic. I like the idea of living on the moon. Paula Danziger is an exellent writer and here is the proof.