Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Love's Executioner
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 June 2017
Essential reading...I first discovered Yalom in 1999 and have bought this book to read again for a trip to France. So much learning even after 15 years as a practicing therapist
on 16 October 2017
An outstanding book, with so much honesty about the clients are dealt. An honest look from the experts chair
on 17 June 2017
Brilliant book, absolutely enjoyable read. It is funny, sad, uplifting, heartbreaking, everything.... The material is not light, on the contrary it is packed with deep thoughts and life lessons yet it reads so easily. I flew through this book in hours, I only wish it had lasted longer.
on 9 August 2017
This was recommended to me by a friend and I also really enjoyed it.
on 22 September 2017
A good read but also very useful for anyone traing to be a counsellor.
on 8 September 2017
Oh how we humans can carry such crippling thoughts and behavious until carefully and precisely unpicked by a humane psychologist. Ever thankful for being the fly on the wall whilst the life dialogue of many clients is tastefully written so we can learn and understand ourselves more.
on 16 November 2016
Interesting, very interesting read. So glad I read that as it made me aware that it's ok to feel ' human' and 'imperfect' during the session with a client.
on 3 November 2017
Interesting reading! I liked the insight into people's dreams, the gentle guide of the therapist during sessions and how the author relates to other's emotions. It nearly makes him human... very enjoyable!
on 18 March 2017
Helpful, funny, sad, hopeful, magical, insightful, scary, useful, inspirational, deep, open, touching, page turner, and so much more and less depending on who you/we are...
on 24 December 2015
I loved this book, which helped me through Psychotherapy