Customer reviews

Fine
on 23 August 2017
Fun book
on 20 October 2010
My son and I had great fun with this sticker book and it kept him entertained for ages. If you like Charlie and Lola you will enjoy this sticker book. My son is 2 and a half and this was perfect as he could choose where he thought the sticker should go to make up the different scenes, rather than have to stick them in the correct space as with so may other sticker books. A great buy.
on 28 May 2009
This sticker book kept my 4 and 2 year old busy on a recent three hour flight. Loads of stickers for them to place on the relevant pages. Great for any Charlie and Lola fans.
on 20 September 2007
I'm a mom of a 7 year old and now that he's going to school I thought of getting him some activity books. My very busy sticker book has big drawings and stickers and they are just so much fun that I was really hoping he could invite me to join on the game. Beware not to hide the book for your own use before giving it to your child!!!
on 26 March 2017
One of the best and a firm favourite in our house. Loved by children and parents
on 12 June 2009
Great little book our two year old loved it. There are not many Charlie and Lola toys around, so when this was found we were very pleased. Great value and well worth it.
on 4 May 2017
great
on 16 October 2011
This book is great as it not only has a lovely story for the children to enjoy but it has stickers to have fun with too, I highly recommend these story sticker books for children
on 29 December 2009
I bought this for Christmas for my daughter along with a Charlie and Lola jigsaw and "snap" cards. It came with loads of stickers and instructions in the margin of each page as to which stickers related to that part of the story. We had great fun adding them all and it then turns into a nice story book to keep, so dual purpose. A very good buy.