Customer reviews

My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Colouring Book (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 May 2016
Lovely book for children from the Eric Carle series of books. This book is a colour in book but it has the story too. I'd rather have had the image on the front of the book coloured in to make it look more appealing to children. A great item though and makes a fantastic present.
on 10 August 2017
Perfect
on 9 June 2009
My daughter just loves this book. I think it will make a beautiful keepsake of her childhood, while incorporating one of her favourite bedtime stories. Highly recommended.
on 2 August 2007
My 2 year old loves the story and this is just a perfect addition. The pictures are large and exactly as the story book. The story is written under the pictures to colour and the quality of the paper is good too. Quite simply you have to have this colouring book.
on 4 April 2010
Got several of these as 'going home' presents for a hungry caterpillar birthday party. Teamed with an inexpensive set of colouring pens, they went down really well with the 5 year old guests. My own little one put a lot of effort into completing it and has now got a lovely personalised copy of the story to keep - worth every penny!
on 19 September 2010
I purchased this book for a 2 year old's birthday. Its a classic story from my childhood, one of the first books i read. The great thing about this book is that its interactive, the story is under the pictures. Would highly recommend, even after the book has been coloured in, it can still be used as a fantastic story book alone.
on 4 February 2010
This is a really super colouring book, it is fantastic quality and just like the real story book! I particularly love the space next to the author's details for your child to fill theirs in too! Bought for my 2 year old but my 7 year old has been eyeing it up too so I think it would have appeal right across most age ranges - hey, I'd love one myself!
on 22 March 2006
My son has had so much enjoyment from colouring in his own story book in (so have I!) I highly recommend this book, it really gets children involved in the book and makes it a little piece of them. My son now knows this story off by heart and reads it to me and he's only 2 1/2.
on 5 February 2010
Bought for my grandaughter who absolutely loves the story of the hungry caterpillar! She already knows it of by heart! She had great fun colouring in this book - which also has text - so it also has great educational potential!
on 6 December 2012
I absolutely adore this colouring book. I thought it would just be full of pictures of the different images you find in the original book, so that the children could colour them in whatever way they see fit. But this is actually the entire story book with all the drawings in outline, so the children can read the book and colour all the different fruits and the caterpillar as they come along in the story. The idea is quite simple, but it really is very clever, and my nephew loves it to pieces! I wish I had bought two of them, I wouldn't mind colouring my own caterpillar book, to be honest... :)