Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 March 2017
Bought for a little boy called Harry who has a birthday soon and loves dinosaurs.Lovely book.
on 22 March 2014
bought this for my grandson he loves this book please read again grandma will be buying more of this collection
The original Harry books by Adrian Reynolds and Ian Whybrow, of which this is the latest, are still by far the best and are much superior to the television adventures of and all associated spin off material. In this new adventure Harry's dinosaurs have their one hundredth millionth birthday party in fine style.

The illustrations are as lush and funny as ever. The dinosaurs are wonderfully expressive and playful and there are always wonderful little details that catch the eye even after repeated readings.

Harry is, as ever, at war with his sister Sam, and his revenge on her for something nasty she says to him is truly wonderful in this story. The detail for real dinosaur fans with the gingko and fern leaf decorations on the party cakes is lovely and just shows why these books are an enduring favourite with me and all my children.
on 2 November 2010
The book is OK. Illustrations are good, but story is quite dull and doesn't really explore the birthday subject.
As my son's birthday was approaching and he loves Harry and his bucket of dinosaurs, I bought this book hoping to teach him about birthday and all its elements (party, cake, singing, games, presents, etc.) Those things are barely mentioned.

It may be interest for children older than 3, though.
on 14 February 2012
I bought this book for my grandsons 2nd birthday and he loved it. This is the second Harry book I have bought him.
on 6 November 2011
We bought this book after getting it out of the library. Unfortunately the book is smaller than expected and the dinosaurs are small and don't resemble those in the book. However, hoping this will still be a well loved story and a great christmas present for our two year old son.
on 23 November 2010
I bought this for my son, and whilst it isn't his favourite Harry book, it is still a lovely story and well worth buying if your child is a Harry fan.
on 13 July 2012
Bought this as a present for my nephews 1st Birthday. Very happy with the quality and another lovely story from the Harry and the Dinosaurs range.
on 14 January 2014
My three year old grandson loves Harry and the Dinosaurs and was so pleased when I got him this book. He told me he really loves it.
on 8 January 2014
A great book for all dinosaur lovers. A few hard words ( names of the dinosaurs but the children soon cotton on to them.