Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 December 2016
Beautifully written, this book transported me to the cruel schools and betrayals that tried to break Morrissey. In some part they might have succeeded. It is unconditional love from foreign parts that have kept his heart and soul afloat, and I thank them for he has made some of the music I love most during these years. Power to you Moz.
on 30 December 2016
Son is a big fan, found this book very intresting
on 8 January 2017
Prefer Johnny Marrs
on 29 January 2015
Couldn't get into his style of writing
on 10 April 2017
Quite interesting but I got bored with it and didn't read the last 200 pages or so. Starts off interesting what with his vocabulary choices etc., but wanes off and you lose interest after a while, in my opinion.
on 8 August 2014
Indulgent at times but eminently lyrical- would one expect anything else? Like Moz, love book. Too much of a legal rant in the middle section for 5 stars.
on 27 November 2013
I bought this book as a present for my Morrissey mad husband he read it straight away and loved it especially the little things when Morrissey was growing up a must for Morrissey fans
on 9 March 2016
I'm a big fan of Mozza. Like the man him self this book is better taken in small doses. He goes on a bit. If your a fan get it. If you like poetry get it. If not don't bother.
on 13 December 2016
I loved it, I really wish he had narrated the audio book as there parts of the book that are absolutely sublime. He stuck the boot in where the boot needed to be at times.
on 4 January 2015
I'm giving this a one star because I bought this for a guy I used to live with, who ADORED Morrisey, and liked reading.

He didn't make it through more than a chapter.

He said it's very fragrant. I'm pretty sure he meant flagrant. Either way, It can't have been that great.