Format: Board book|Change

on 14 February 2011
Fantastic buy. brought for my 21month old girl both me and her enjoy the mini collection. Its cute, easy for her to hold and turn pages. my little girl has learnt new words very quickly. Does not seem to get bored of it at all. Its a great set for kids to learn new words. I recommend this to all.
on 19 May 2011
The book pack has 4 palm sized books in animal sounds, numbers, colours and words. As I have" my very first app" by eric carle in my iPhone this went well along with as graphics are similar. My 2 yr old loves all Eric Carle books.
on 29 August 2012
I bought this set for my daughter's 2nd birthday along with some other Hungry Caterpillar things (The Very Hungry Caterpillar Gift Wrapping Paper,Very Hungry Caterpillar Purse, Caterpillar Picture, Zipped, Red,round &The Very Hungry Caterpillar Mini Tote Bag).
The Hungry Caterpillar books have been a favourite with all my children and this set is just as wonderful. The illustrations are bright, simple and engaging. Combined with the simple, straight forward text this makes a perfect set for small children. The size of the books is perfect too, easy to handle for small fingers and the thick cardboard pages are very durable.
The fact there is a sturdy box to keep these little treasures in just adds to the fun as my daughter enjoys taking them out and putting them back in almost as much as reading them.
They're great!
on 6 August 2013
I bought the Little Learning Library because I liked the idea of having a compact bunch of books with the basic information for a baby. Because of the vibrant colours my son also loves playing with them at 8 months old. Children around the age of 12-24 months might benefit from it more, but it can certainly be an educational tool for babies too.
The pages are very sturdy so they won't be easily torn. The cube keeps all books in place so they are also ideal for small spaces.
on 18 March 2013
I bought this for my sons 2nd birthday. The books are small which I wasn't expecting, a little larger than drinks coasters. But they are great! The contents are just right- my son now says most of the words already (boy, girl, ball, house) and makes the animal sounds. we are working on colour. He already has the very hungry caterpillar so loves where the butterfly shows up and the use of the caterpillar in the colours book. I would definitely recommend these books. They are pitched at a good level to engage a 2 year old but leave challenges to make the books useable until he is older as well. He likes looking at the pictures on his own too. Definitely will be well used.
on 21 December 2011
I bought this little set for my nephew and although over the moon with stories the book set they come in is very small, which was quite disappointing.
On a positive note they are ideal for little fingers!
on 28 May 2014
These are frim favourites of our daughter. We also got the Touch and Feel Playbook but she's not as interested in it as it's exactly the same but not as easy for her to hold. I always keep one of these in my handbag to keep her entertained.
on 6 January 2010
I bought these books for my baby because I love Eric Carles illustrations and my 10 month old loves them too. She's had them since she was six or seven months old and they are a perfect size for little hands. Although they're great for chewing, thick and sturdy,she is captivated by the pictures and is learning her animal sounds, numbers, colours...she lies for ages in her cot looking at her books. Have bought them for presents, highly recommended and great size for shoving in your handbag on a trip out.
on 25 November 2013
I bought these for my daughter when she was 11 months old. She still plays with these books (now 16 months old) and absolutely loves them. She's always handing them to me so I can go through the animal sounds, colours, numbers, and words with her. They're small, perfect for little hands.
on 20 January 2014
My one year old daughter loves this little collected she spends loads of time taking the books out of there little box and putting them back in and looking through all the different booklets, a good buy.