Format: Board book|Change

on 5 January 2016
This was my favourite book from nursery school when I was little. I was absolutely over the moon to find out that it was still available so that I could read it to my children. It's a simple story about a witch called Meg and her cat Mog getting ready for Halloween. There is a lovely rhythm to the words which has enabled our three year old to memorise the words and now he reads it to me! We chose to buy the board book version so that our younger daughter can read it too without the worry that she might rip a page which has worked out well. It ends up tucked under our sons pillow at night as he lives it that much. The pictures are simply drawn which means when our son asks us to make up our own picture of meg and mog I actually stand half a chance of him recognising what I've drawn hehe.
on 13 August 2015
This has to be both mine and my little girls favourite book. I bought it when my daughter was 6 months old as I used to love Meg & Mog when I was a child. Even from the age of 6 months my little girl loved looking at the pictures as they are so bright and vivid.

She now at 18 months old loves to sit and make up stories to the pictures and its always the first book she picks up at reading time.
on 22 January 2017
I've always loved meg and mog and now my son does too! He loves it so much that I've had to hide the book for a while as I'm fed up of reading it over and over and over again!
on 13 October 2013
Entertaining, colourful and great fun to read as with all Meg & Mog's. Great value and quality too, no reduction in quality than buying them separately. Appeals to the very young to those just learning to read. However do look out for the 10 book set which is excellent. Also would recommend Meg & Mog 3 Favourite Stories over this collection but both are excellent.
on 29 September 2015
I bought this book for my niece's first birthday as it was a story I enjoyed reading to my younger sisters. It is a board book which is very solid and should stand up to the dribble and violence of a one year old, as well as being a lovely, easy to read story. The pictures are bright and funny and it is a great bedtime story, or read along book for the older child.
on 30 May 2015
These are lovely stories and the bright colours of the illustrations cheer you up when you read them. Our almost four year old is really keen on Meg and Mog. He requests all three stories at bedtime. If he is lucky his request is fulfilled! (Depending on how tired I am!)
on 7 May 2014
Although this story is ages old, it still appeals to children these days and my 13 month old son loves looking at the pictures as I read the book to him. It's one of his favourite books and we probably have it at least three or four times a week. Sometimes he hasn't quite got the patience to get to the end of the book but I'm expecting that to improve as he gets older. Will definitely look out for the other Meg and Mog stories in board format for him :-)
on 10 January 2016
My daughter loved these books when she was young.so I brought then for my great niece for Christmas next year.They are lovely ,great colourful illustrations and good language.A great buy
on 23 August 2013
I bought this for my 19 month old grandson to introduce him to `Meg and Mog`. My daughter has not given it to him yet as he is in a `throwing books about` stage. I think when he gets over this he will love this book. the packaging was suitable and the delivery very prompt. I would not hesitate in recommending this to my friends and family.
on 27 February 2017
too long for a 9 months baby. but the book is nice. i was expecting something more...