Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 June 2017
I wish I had heard about this book sooner,myself and my 8 yr son had read the standard Roald Dahl faves, but this really makes the grade, super fun and different my son adored it, a real page turner for him. One book that gets him off his tablet!
on 22 July 2015
Loved this book when I was little and love it now. Absolutely magical! My daughter will love this whether she likes it or not. There's a lot more words than I remembered so I think I bought it too soon for her (age 3) but in no time at all she will easily be able to listen to it all and I have no doubt that it will capture her imagination as it did mine.
on 28 March 2015
This book is about a window cleaning company operated by a Giraffe, a Pelican and a Monkey from a shop called the Grubber (former sweet shop). When they are given an assignment to clean the Duke of Hampshire's windows from his country estate little do they know what adventures they will encounter.

Absolutely loved this book. Where did Roald Dahl get his imagination from? The man was a genius
on 31 December 2015
Says colour edition, but was a normal paperback in black and white, so rather disappointing. Needed as a gift so gave it anyway.
on 27 January 2017
Roald Dahl is a huge hit in our house which is great as I loved his books as a child and it is wonderful to go back and revisit any of them
on 24 June 2016
Purchased for my little bookworms. They love reading and love holding a book rather than a tablet/kindle etc. The story is brilliant and my kids really enjoyed reading this.
on 2 January 2016
The book arrived on time but there was a slight crease in the outer cover, it looked as if it had been bent during transit. It was a Christmas gift and my grandson liked the story v. much. Typical Dahl stuff.
on 1 March 2017
Really pleased with this. Granddaughter loves Roald Dahl and this helps to encourage reading for youngsters.
on 11 December 2014
Beautifully illustrated book, one of my favourites from when I was young.

Soft toy is small (c5 inches tall) and is certainly not a premium soft toy, but of good enough quality. Seems small child safe (stitched eyes rather than sewn on hard plastic eyes).
on 11 March 2017
Pleased with this purchase as a good price and quality