Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 November 2017
Great value
on 25 October 2014
This colour edition is perfect. So beautiful. Love it!
on 6 November 2017
Arrived in great condition, looking forward to reading to my son
on 21 September 2017
My son absolutely loves the book
on 22 November 2017
A good kids book
on 15 October 2017
Arrived on time. Item is as described.
on 16 September 2017
Excellent
on 22 January 2017
I didn't particularly 'get' Roald Dahl stories when I was younger (I was more of a Blyton girl) so I didn't look these out to read to my boys until the BFG was on at the cinema. I'm a strong believer that you should read the book before you see the film, so we read the BFG before we went and we were hooked from that point. This week we read Fantastic Mr Fox and the boys (6 and 9) loved it. I'll definitely be buying more Roald Dahl books :-)
on 20 September 2017
OK, so...confession time. I have NEVER read this book before. I have watched the movie, but haven't read the book. I was very surprised to find that one almost has nothing to do with the other!

This book was absolutely fantastic. I loved it. I loved the idea behind it, the execution, I loved the sneakiness and cleverness of Mr. Fox, who is indeed fantastic. I loved the teamwork and the involvement of the other animals (the badgers and the rabbits), and I loved how they found their way around their predicament.

It was short and sweet, with the perfect blend of adventure, fun and humor!
on 25 July 2017
Unforgettable.Read so many times since childhood.Got and read books in its various formats to children,niece/nephew alike and finally saw the play with son on the date of his tenth birthday at the Lyric theatre last year.So many unforgettable characters,so many wonderful subplots--the philosophy of cycle of life with its many chains and interdependencies--animals,nature,humans,food,birth,marriage,death,survival etc all encapsulated here by master storyteller RD.The show brought it to life and this cd serves to remind us that the world was made for all living things and the fox cannot be denied.