Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 July 2017
Amassing Friction from a shoe-purb child running righter. I loathed him as a young’un and, now as I read this yarn to my boy, I absshoelootly loath him evermore… interestingly – his wife suffered with dementia and would often get her words wrong or say funny words – and this is thought to have influenced the writing style of the BFG.
on 9 October 2017
Oh I just love this story as did my son - now aged 30 and just became a father himself. I've bought this again for my Grandson and can't wait to start reading it to him. The quality of the paper, colour of the drawings are just quality. Very pleased..
on 26 April 2017
Brilliant... (but just for fun, look out for the Bowdlerisation in 'Cinderella' ).
on 24 May 2017
Ronald Dahl is very popular with children, because of his sense of the absurd, and his ability to poke fun at conventional thinking. I think this is likely to be popular with the under tens.
on 1 April 2017
Wonderful story. It is a must have for all childrens book collection. Brought to life by David Walliams-whose narration and voices are a lovely addition to one of the greatest Roald Dahl books ever.
on 16 April 2017
An excellent tool when teaching. The children love to choose a rhyme for me to read to the class! I can always guarantee a laugh with this book. I would definitely recommend.
on 22 February 2015
This has to be one of my favourite Roald Dahl books. Have had many hours of pleasure reading this to my daughter. I didn't realise that the BFG is based on Roald Dahl himself who was very tall at 6ft 5inches and claims to have had big ears :) The downside to this book is I am being pestered my little one to make snozzcumbers and frobscottle :)
on 2 April 2017
Bought this for my daughter as I loved this book myself as a child. Delightfully nasty twists on some of the classics. Although too young just yet to appreciate I am going to enjoy sharing this wonderful book with my daughter when she is older.
on 22 October 2017
Wonderful rhymes on the old fairy tales of days gone by. My grandsons aged 4 and 6 love this book. They love the naughty words and gruesome changes of the fairytales.
on 23 May 2017
Fabulous book, in perfect condition. My daughter loved this book as much as I did as a child. Thank you for the speedy delivery also x