on 3 December 2016
Arrived in good time.v Unfortunately when we got to 3/4 way through CD, the CD did not work! We did not finish story.
on 22 October 2017
I hadn’t read this book before and my son adores it, we were on the edge of our seats!
on 15 October 2015
Loved this book when I was wee. My eldest daughter has been getting it read to her at school by her teacher, and she has fallen in love with this book. Have bought it for Christmas, so I am sure I will have a very happy little girl come Christmas day.
on 23 November 2013
I read this to my two boys when they were younger and they loved it. I've now bought this for my grand-daughter for Christmas and I'm sure she will love it as well. Roald Dahl knew he was onto a winner with every story he wrote for children because the adults would read it and enjoy it just as much as they did.
on 23 March 2015
I bought this to read to my children at bedtime. Not only have they all enjoyed it, but it brought back many memories for me too, as I remember having this book read to me as a child. A fabulous way to instil a love of reading in young people.
on 10 August 2017
Beautiful books I love Roald Dahl and these hard back versions are so lovely!
on 16 December 2017
Arrived fast and we'll priced. Vet pleased with this product.
on 5 April 2015
This booik was bought for a grandson. He is reading another Roald Dahl book at the moment so hasn't started to read this one yet. However, it does look inviting so I am sure he we will like this one as well.
on 28 April 2017
its Roald Dahl - what more can I say - a fantastic book.
on 8 May 2017
Item turned up ontime and was very pleased with the book my daughter loves it was very good value for money as well