Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

3,454
The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 7)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2017
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are full of humor and will make you laugh.

This collection is 10 paper back books in a cardboard housing. They are the first 10 books in the series. Well be hard to tell if the books will last, as this is going to be down to how the child handles them.

These books have a good balance between illustration and text. The illustration are simple is disign and add to the charm of these books. The illustration help to bring the stoty along and add extra humor to the story.

If you are reading these book to a child, the diary story form (day to day) gives nice easy places to drop out of story telling for the day.

It is hard to say from what age this books can be read from. My 7 year old daughter can read this book herself, but reading ability is going to vary from child to child.

When I have read these books I have found them funny, sometimes you know what joke is coming but that can added to how amusing the stories are.

My 9 year old daughter loves these books.

At £16 for the collection it is great value, we have 3 of these books already and it still cheaper than buying the 7 we don't own.
on 8 November 2016
My daughter is really delighted with these books.
on 20 March 2017
Enjoyable book
on 3 May 2017
Good reading
on 23 December 2015
My daughter loved this book when getting it for her birthday
My stepson also liked it so much that he has read it first
on 3 March 2017
Great!
on 29 March 2017
Excellent value for money.Present for my Grandson for Easter he will really enjoy reading these.
on 9 December 2016
Bought as a 9th birthday present for grandson. He LOVED the boxed set. Very quick delivery from Amazon as well, so everybody happy!
on 14 November 2017
It was a bit funny and I have learnt a lesson about not to do mischievous things like they do
on 3 November 2017
My autistic son loops on the first disc of this - every night - for years - or he won't go to sleep. My daughter broke it - and this is the replacement. Peace reigns again at night and I thank Jeff Kinney for that.