The Fault in Our Stars
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 October 2014
I think I felt pressurised to enjoy this book because of how much it has blown up and has been loved by almost everyone I know. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy it and I did want to carry on reading but I wasn't totally convinced or gripped by the love story and I think more detail could of gone into their illnesses to completely grip the reader, it almost felt as though ending was rushed, it sort of came out of no where.

I'm yet to see the film but it might be one of those films where the film is better than the book?
on 15 July 2017
Was worried this book would make me tear up on public transport - it did not. Mostly amusing and light hearted. Slick characters and dialogue.
on 13 April 2017
Quick delivery great quality highly recommend book is amazing five stars. 😀 😀 Definitely buy again from seller 😀 😀
on 2 June 2015
This book is simply astounding. It made me laugh it made me cry and sometimes it made me do both together. This fantastically brilliant story takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions following the life and struggles of one young girl who has cancer.
on 2 December 2017
This was a brilliant read. Some authors can really steal your heart... John Green has mine mine now!
on 2 June 2017
I brought this book for my grandaughter and she loved it I even read it myself arrived on time well packaged so real value for money
on 3 September 2017
The fault in our stars has shown me perspective in life that I have never really thought about before. The book was touching and made me feel as if I was in Hazels shoes, dealing with pain and loss. It also showed me the pain and struggle that cancer kids go through. TFIOS has made me want to help even more with the hard times children are going through.
on 26 March 2015
Loved this book although I watched the film first I found the book much better in fact I laughed and cried through the book . Although the story is sad and has a very unexpected end unless you have seen the film lol it it brilliantly written
on 28 July 2017
An interesting read. Not to everyones taste but curiousty keeps you going. Good reference to. One to keep for that reason alone.
on 24 May 2017
My teenage daughter said she really found this book to be very engrossing.