Customer reviews

7,801
The Fault in Our Stars
Format: Paperback|Change

I really enjoyed this read, and fell in love with Green's writing style. It was emotional and at times heart-breaking, but I will say for me, it wasn't without its faults. It has been massively over-hyped and I think I would have enjoyed it even more if it hadn't taken over the world! Worthwhile read though.

Check out my full review here:
[...]
on 2 October 2017
I loved this book, I watched the film a while back, the book gives so much detail. Such clever writing brings Hazel Grace and Augustus’s fight with the inevitable to life (or death).
on 15 July 2017
Was worried this book would make me tear up on public transport - it did not. Mostly amusing and light hearted. Slick characters and dialogue.
on 13 April 2017
Quick delivery great quality highly recommend book is amazing five stars. 😀 😀 Definitely buy again from seller 😀 😀
on 2 June 2015
This book is simply astounding. It made me laugh it made me cry and sometimes it made me do both together. This fantastically brilliant story takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions following the life and struggles of one young girl who has cancer.
on 29 June 2017
I was recommended to read this book by my daughter so last night I started to read it and couldn't stop reading until my eyes kept shutting and had to reluctantly put it down at 2.30am and couldn't wait to read the last few pages as soon as I woke up, that to me says it all. It's a beautiful funny and sad book.
on 2 June 2017
I brought this book for my grandaughter and she loved it I even read it myself arrived on time well packaged so real value for money
on 3 September 2017
The fault in our stars has shown me perspective in life that I have never really thought about before. The book was touching and made me feel as if I was in Hazels shoes, dealing with pain and loss. It also showed me the pain and struggle that cancer kids go through. TFIOS has made me want to help even more with the hard times children are going through.
on 26 March 2015
Loved this book although I watched the film first I found the book much better in fact I laughed and cried through the book . Although the story is sad and has a very unexpected end unless you have seen the film lol it it brilliantly written
on 28 July 2017
An interesting read. Not to everyones taste but curiousty keeps you going. Good reference to. One to keep for that reason alone.