Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 June 2012
Brilliant service and brilliant book.

My son is 9 years old but has a much higher reading age. This series must be good as my son never puts the books down, he even reads them in the car to and from school. I like them because they have moved him up a level with regards reading but remained appropriate for his age - this, in my opinion, is not always an easy balance to reach. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!
on 28 May 2013
I couldn't wait to get this when it was finally published, it is a VERY, VERY good book. It has wonderful descriptions and pictures of the characters and is a wonderful companion book to The Kane Chronicles. It is wonderful for any fan or for a person just starting to read the series. It is just AWESOME:)
on 17 September 2013
This is a great addition to the other 3 Kane books. Hopefully there well be some more soon or another crossover book with both Kane and Percy Jackson. Though I interested to see how Rick well exspaline why there are different gods and if they get on or merely tolerate each other etc etc
on 22 January 2013
This is a beautifully conceived book, well designed and interestingly has a pyramid to build inside. There is some extra information about each character and the illustrations are really good, although they don't look like the vision I had in mind when reading the books!
on 4 April 2016
Disappointing. My son really loved the Kane chronicles and requested this book. It's a small, slim volume for the price. The illustrations are pretty nice, but often take up a full page or two, which reduces the amount of readable material. I feel that I got value for money with the novels, but not with this.

Also, the "easy-to-assemble trading card pyramid" mentioned in the write up was not in the edition we received, purchased directly from Amazon.
on 10 January 2013
This was a good read. My daughter has all of the books from this series and found this a great help to bring together all the information in the series and adds to the previous information.
on 20 June 2014
Ih ave loved every twist and turn in the stories Rick Riordan is a great writer. Would recommend these books to anyone I am 53 and I love them
on 2 October 2016
It was a smaller book than it looks, Hard back, light and the contents, story was interesting.
on 20 January 2015
my daughter loved it and it was sent promptly
on 20 August 2016