Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 October 2014
I loved this book so much I want to read it again and again and again and again... The way the writer captures you at the very first view words just shows it's a great book. I would probably recommend it to all ages between 5 & 11. Some boys prefer slightly more scarier books than girls but for the tomboys like myself you'll love it.
on 6 April 2014
I have been a strong spy dog and spy pups supporter and now i am becoming huge spy cat supporter. Throughout reading this book it gave everything a child like me would want in a story plus even more!!! Even though i am a strong reader and it dosent take much more than an hour for me to read i still enjoyed this fernominal book. I love andrew cope and all his fabulous books i cant wait to get the next one!!!
on 10 January 2014
I've been a fan of these and the spy pups and spy cat series ever since I read the first spy dog book. These are books that you can read over and over again without getting bored. Andrew cope is truly an awesome and inspirational author.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2014
Not read it yet but read all the others...just waiting for more spy cat stories too. Both my kids, aged 7 and 9 live the two series because they have animals, mystery and total irreverence
on 27 February 2014
I think that this book is brilliant.

It is a great book to pass the time.
I would recommend this book to animal lovers everywhere.
on 16 February 2015
Exiting exhilarating and adventurous this book is perfect for any one who loves a good adventure I really enjoyed this book
on 9 August 2016
This Great book is really exciting I wish dogs were like that in real life great for all adventure lovers.
on 5 February 2014
I liked it because it's set in museum and it's related to a mummy. I this recommend for all ages
on 25 February 2016
Excellent thank you very much!
on 4 May 2015
My grandson loved these books.