Customer reviews

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, Book 2)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 March 2018
brilliant, looks so good highly recommend
on 18 September 2017
Excellent, read the entire Lunar Chronicles series and thoroughly enjoyed all four books
on 22 May 2014
Another fantastic book! At first, although it did have a hook, I was a little unsure because it didn't continue on from the first book as I'd imagined, but it soon picked up on where the first left off and I found I couldn't put it down. Be warned there are sad bits!
on 30 December 2017
I love myself a fairy tale retelling and in particular a red riddinghood retelling. Scarlet was like a red ridding hood in star trek and i loved it. I could not put it down and was drawn into this book from the word go. I can not wait to read the next installment to this series.
on 30 January 2016
After reading Cinder I couldn't wait to start Scarlet to continue the story. Well written and interesting take on traditional stories, not just for the young adult market.
on 3 May 2014
I read the first book and couldn't wait for the second one. This book is just as good as the first one which isn't something that always happens when you get a series of books. Marissa Meyer is one of the best authors and I have become obsessed with this series of books. Anyone who has read and enjoyed the Cinder will love this just as much. Marissa has done a fantastic job with putting twist on these classic and loved tales and has created a plot that would keep even non reading lovers entertained! Overall it's an AMAZING book!!!!
on 15 June 2018
enjoying the series so far
on 21 September 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.
on 26 April 2016
bought for my daughter who read the first book in the series and enjoyed it, so she wanted to see how it played out
on 21 June 2016
Worse condition of the three books I purchased. Cover of book bent in half.
review image