Customer reviews

Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony
Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2017
A witty and accessible series, beautifully read by Adrian Dunbar - such a pity the series seems no longer available; I had to buy a second-hand copy.
on 26 April 2015
At his request, I ordered for my Grandson book's 5 & 6 Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. On Checking I found that there
were eight book's in this series so I ordered 7 & 8 as well. The delight on his face when he realised he now had the full
set had to be seen to be believed. I can't say enough except to say he was one happy boy. I know he has started to read
them and feel sure he will give a five star rating
From one happy Nanna and her Grandson, thank you.
on 30 May 2014
After a long break from reading this series I got back in to it recently.

These books are brilliant, I realise they are aimed at the 10-14 age range but as a 25 year old woman, I love them!

They make you think, you become very emotionally attached to the characters and Eoin Colfer still manages to keep you guessing!
on 18 November 2017
My son loves these books.
on 20 January 2017
Not much to review. It is a good quality product and the content is up to everyone to judge.
on 6 October 2017
Great book
on 13 June 2014
Another instalment in what is turning out to be a great series of novels, this is just begging to be made into a series of films. Could easily compete with Harry Potter.
on 30 November 2017
But this is my favourite book in the entire series so many good moments one that still hurts to read to this day not spoiling anything for people that haven't read it yet.
on 21 June 2016
Got kid off internet
on 21 September 2013
If you're missing Harry Potter try Artemis Fowl - he is friends with the fairies now and is trying to help, but he and Holly are both in danger this time! Fast paced, exciting and well worth a read. I have them all!