Customer reviews

on 5 February 2014
Andrew cope is the only author that catches me. I can't put the book down. The book is the best way to pass the time. If you like this book I recommend Spy pups training school if you have already read that book you should read more to find out if you are a real Andrew cope fan. I highly recommended that you buy this book. If you prefer cats you should read the spy cat summer shock.

Best book ever. That is why I gave it 5 stars
on 8 January 2014
MY SON LOVES THIS BOOK AND HAS COLLECTED MOST THE SET. GREAT SERVICE I WILL CARRY ON USING THS SUPPLIER.
on 28 December 2012
The whole book was full of suspense and drama. I chose this rating because there were no points in it that were slow or boring. Ideally for 8-12 year olds it's impossible to put down.I would definitely recommend reading it especially if you liked other editions of spy dog.
One person found this helpful
on 26 January 2015
funny
on 6 July 2012
Bought for my son who has the whole collection of Spy Dog and Spy Pups books. Was perfect timing for release as we went to a theme park the weekend it arrived!!!!
on 24 July 2013
It was good because Lara saved the day again. Princess Pretty stole people's money at first and then put her evil plan into action.
on 9 July 2014
A great adventure story worth reading that you don't have to read quickly to enjoy it. Amazing read read read.
on 22 July 2014
Bought for Grand daughter and she loves it
on 19 December 2014
This is the best breath talking book ever it is the best to read I recommend you to read this . THE BEST BOOK EVERRRRR.
on 4 January 2013
This book is good for all ages and it would be good for someone who likes funny but chases in different places.