on 27 June 2013
Well umm the cover is amazing very to the actual book...I'd like to say more but I haven't yet received it so don't know what the story is like! I'll say more when I do......Okay I've read the book TODAY and It is BRILLIANT 10 times better and more to the story than The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel which is good but not awesome. This book is SO to the book with wonderful illustrations and some of the best funny lines from the book....Thalia is especially good and so is Tyson. I can actually describe this book in one word: EPICAL (though they have changed a few parts around and I can think of two scenes they skipped completely: One the battle of the monster doughnut store and two the last end scene with Hermes delivering Poseidon's letter to Percy..apart from that unless my memory fails me it's all there).
on 30 September 2013
I have a reading-hater dyslexic son who loves art as well -- this has encouraged him to read, and he has then used some of the graphics as inspiration for his drawings.
on 22 August 2013
Just as I had imagined when I read the book but to see it in picture was fantastic. Good story but short than what I had hoped for but brilliant anyway.
on 28 May 2014
I like it because I always wondered what the monsters looked like so with the graphic novel I can see what they look like.
on 8 October 2013
When I say I love it , I of course mean that my son loves it, very good graphic version
on 23 May 2015
Brilliant book with great, fun pictures. Just a little unclear som of the time. But awesome overall.
Pictures: 100%
Story: 100%
Clearness: 37%
on 13 November 2015
Bought for my 10yo daughter who prefers graphic novels. It was supposed to be for a journey, but she read it straight through the day we got it...
on 19 December 2013
Bought this for my grand daughter who is 11. She absolutely loves these Percy Jackson books. Shame the set has come to an end. Would buy more.
on 2 February 2014
It was ok. It could have had a bit more action and a bit more longer. But overall it was ok
on 9 July 2014
Good addition to classroom reading collection