Customer reviews

Peepo! (Board Book)
Format: Board book|Change

on 25 July 2017
I love the nostalgic drawings in this book... And the reminder that no matter what decade a baby is born in, they're always going to be interested in where their teddy and their ball is! Lovely rhymes, beautiful illustrations as always from the Ahlbergs... My one-year-old is very interested in the pictures and leans forward to see what's happening in each 'hole' in the page! Lovely.
on 11 May 2017
This is such a brilliant story. Children love it and I never get tired of reading it even after 6 years.
on 23 May 2017
My children had this book when they were little and now I have a grandchild I wanted her to have the chance to delight in the rhymes and the beautiful illustrations. My daughter was so excited to read this again - never mind reading it to her daughter - it brought back great memories of her childhood.
on 12 October 2017
Brilliant book! Slightly old fashioned now - speaks of father and mother and describes father bringing in the coal etc but thats the appeal in my eyes. Beautiful pictures. Love love love it!
on 20 April 2017
my granddaughter's favourite! Easy to read and lots of repetition. Pictures full of detail, things to look at and point out. She loves it.
on 20 July 2017
Such a lovely book and my 4 yr old girls fav. I love reading it too. Wish I could give it more stars X
on 29 March 2017
I LOVE this book. Such a nice story. Keeps my baby entertained and I can see it lasting many years.
on 24 June 2017
Bought for my Granddaughter. Book first bought for my daughter (now a new mum herself) family tradition.
on 13 October 2017
This is a REALLY special book - even the youngest child I've had read this to was captured by the design of the book and those a little older love the engaging illustrations and the simple and captivating rhyming of the text.
on 10 October 2017
Lovely little hardback book, love this story and delivery was very quick