Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 July 2011
I was excited when this item came up in my "recommendations" list- my daughter loves meg and Mog and has them all. So I read the description- and I am extremely glad I did! This is a re-titled book, not a new one, and if you own Owl at School (Meg and Mog) then please don't buy his as it's the same book.

I'm sure I won't be the only one who was nearly caught out by this!
on 26 July 2011
Agree with the first reviewer, I was caught out as I already have Owl at School and what a disappointment to discover Meg at School is the same story only retitled with a new cover. I do hope there will be some new titles out in the Meg and Mog series because my three and one year old are Meg and Mog addicts.
on 3 February 2013
i only gave this 3 stars because just before it arrived I found a 10 book pack for £10 which would have been much better value
on 24 August 2012
My toddler loves to watch Meg & Mog on TV so I thought the book might be worth buying, she's not very keen on it though, there isn't much happening in each picture and there is very limited text on each page, mostly consisting of one-sentence descriptions and speech bubbles. It doesn't take long to read either, approximately five minutes so my daughter usually wants another story after being read this-it might be useful for a quick story for a tired child, but wouldn't really recommend it, there are other much better books out there.
on 14 May 2015
My son loves meg and mog so glad they're back! He has dyslexia and these books really make him feel good about himself as he can read them!
on 5 July 2012
Like most of the Meg and Mog series another great book. Bright, colourful, great visuals. Lovely little story. Deliver was fast and efficient, good value for money.
on 13 June 2014
Such a lovely set of books I remember enjoying as a child- a real nostalgia trip for me! Classic 'Meg & Mog' at it's best!
on 29 October 2014
These are lovely books. Brilliant animation for little ones. Lots of great stories
on 8 May 2015
Maddy my granddaughter loved it and so did I. We are both great Meg and Mog fans.
on 12 December 2015
my daughter loves these books. very happy with delivery and product