Customer reviews

Bloodlines
Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2013
Bloodlines is a great spin off from Vampire Academy. As I originally loved Vampire Academy I thought that I would not be as ethusiastic about the Bloodlines series without Rose being the main character, but I was wrong. Sydney deserves to be the main protagonist and her character develops in this book. We see other sides to Rose Hathaway's world and there are hint's of new beliefs and truth's in the Bloodlines series. This series meets my expectations and offers a fresh view of the world we know from Vampire Academy. If you loved VA you will love this series too. Don't be put off by the new point of view as we are still updated with news about Rose, Lissa, Dimitri and Adrian. This Book is amazing!
on 12 February 2012
In this spinoff from the utterly brilliant Vampire Academy series, we move away from Rose, Dimitri and Lissa, and follow Jill, Eddie and Sydney to a new school in Palm Springs. With `new girl' syndrome to contend with, a strange tattoo parlour, and a series of murders, Sydney has her work cut out for her.

Mead writes really well but I have to say that this book, while good, lacks the power and intensity of the original series. None of the characters have the sheer charisma of Rose who steals the show even in her brief walk-on cameo. I really wanted to know what was happening back at Court with Lissa and Rose, and found it frustrating that this was ignored.

So I thought I wasn't going to get hooked on this new series - until that last line! Now I have to read the next book...
on 17 October 2017
It may be a spin off series but it’s just as good as the other series. Love it. It explores the Alchemist Sydney Sage & the battle of her beliefs & what is now her assignment & well life!
It’s well written, entertaining & totally enjoyable.
on 18 July 2017
The book was well packaged and arrived on time. It was in perfect condition and the dust cover was perfect. I loved it so much that I am buying the rest of the series. Thank you.
on 3 May 2017
good product and service
on 17 June 2017
Nice clean book. Great service, many thanks x
on 22 August 2015
I love this series brilliant for older readers and teens there are many books in this series but it's well worth reading it's a great story with great characters
on 23 May 2017
Really enjoy these books. Just finished blood lines and can't wait start next book
on 1 November 2017
brill
on 15 March 2014
a fantastic book in the series, I have the whole series & am an avid collector/ reader, I will continue to read these as long as I have eyes in my head!