Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 October 2011
this book is great for all the family to read
brought it for my son to help with his home work , homework done now all my other kids are reading it to as its better the the film
on 16 May 2014
it is a great book for 8 year olds.it is so popular there is a movie lf it.exciting fun stories!

ANOTHER GREAT BOOK BY ROALD DAHL
i wish he could be alive right now
on 30 September 2016
Love this edition. The cover is lovely. I ordered it while I was in bed Thursday night (about 10pm) and it arrived before lunch time on Friday! Excellent conditon and good price!
on 12 October 2016
Brilliant story. The films don't do it justice! Reading through Roald Dahl's books with my kids for the first time since reading them to myself as a kid. They're superb!
on 6 August 2014
I very rarely give five stars, but I've just finished reading this to my five year old and we both loved it. Roald Dahl is just a brilliant writer. What more can I say..?
on 18 March 2012
I can't believe how quickly I can receive a complete book on my Kindle. Very please with service and grandchildren have enjoyed the fun of reading from Grandma's Kindle.
on 23 March 2014
I really like this book it is great for people who like Roald Dahl
. It is great!!! My aim is to try and read all of Roald Dahl books in 3 years and I know I will!
on 24 January 2017
Dahl is at his best with this one. One of my favorite books of all time that I can read again and again. As with all of Roald Dahl's books, it is one of the best ever.
on 10 September 2016
Fantastic book. Daughter is thoroughly enjoying it. We've read some together, and the book is as magical now as when I read it when I was her age. A timeless classic!
on 20 October 2013
Brought as my daughter is studying this book at school
A little larger than expected
Perfect condition