Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 August 2011
My 2 1/2 year old loves Charlie and Lola, so I bought this along with Charlie and Lola: My Completely Best Story Collection so we had a choice of bedtime stories. She'd have this every night if we let her, and has memorised a lot of the lines. I find some of the sentence construction annoying as it's not correct English, but it keeps her happy and at least uses proper words.
on 23 March 2011
A lovely set of Charlie and Lola books, which I think came in a bag. Given to granddaughter and loved daily ever since.
on 18 September 2014
This is the book based on the TV show based on the book. :P As such, it is not quite so beautifully written as the actual Lauren Child originals. However, my daughter doesn't seem to mind, and we've had to read one every bed time since we got it 2 weeks ago. Good value for money.
on 30 March 2015
Charlie and Lola are great bedtime favorites with my grand daughter. I would highly recommend the collection as it has a great range of topics and all the things that are hugely important for a five year old. This is also great for supported reading, as my grand daughter has just started reading independently.
on 1 September 2014
It doesn't have the best stories in it ( I could probably name at least other 10 that both me and my daughter like more), but I can't give this book less than 5 stars. It's entertaining, funny, pictures are excellent, quality is great. It's Charlie and Lola, and that says it all
on 3 January 2013
Charlie and Lola is a hit in our house, my 3 yr old daughter loves the TV series and this book. The stories are a good bedtime length and there is enough in the pictures to be able to expand upon. The graphics are also really well done and are fun. This book is colouful and well printed.
Main criticism of the show/book is the incorrect grammar - it's not necessary and is misleading to young children (my daughter started saying 'more longer' as Lola does - aargh! ). The book could also do with page numbers as the contents page isn't all that helpful for finding a chosen story.
on 25 October 2014
We have one very happy little 5 year old, he loves this book & it was excellent value as always from Amazon. Charlie & Lola are two of his favourite characters & he quotes parts of the book whenever he can.
on 1 December 2012
We purchased this book for our 4 year old daughter as a Christmas present. She loves Charlie and Lola, and this book is fabulous quality, hardback and full of superb colourful artwork. The stories are excellent, just the ticket for bedtime reading.
on 15 May 2016
Lovely collection of Charlie and Lola books. My little girl loves them, even though I struggle to read them. I always think of Lola's voice.

Really good value and quality, would definitely buy again.
on 16 October 2014
A brilliant book for all fans of Charlie & Lola. Contains five stories from popular episodes, which are wonderfully illustrated just like the tv episodes. A really lovely book.