on 27 April 2013
Great set of tiny books for C&L fans!! Great to take everywhere as they fit in your bag, lovely for little hands to hold & as usual great stories with lovely illustrations of this cute & cool duo!
on 2 October 2016
Great little book set, daughter loves to read them. Came in a good condition.
on 23 July 2010
I bought this for my 4 yr old daughter and her 18m old brother. They are both big fans of Charlie and Lola and so these books where well received. They love the small size of them, particularly my son. Being hardback, he can easily turn the pages, stack them in piles, put them in and out of the box - the fun goes on and on! I like the short stories as you can read all of them or just one depending on time allowed :). Although my daughter may be getting a bit old for such short, simplistic stories, I think they may help her with learning to read too.
Personally, I also like the cute retro look of the book covers as I find them very visually pleasing.
on 2 January 2011
I bought this for my niece for christmas and was really diappointed at the size of these books. The are only about 3inches square. I guess I was expecting something a bit more substantial. Due to the size of the books, the writing was also tiny and the pictures were little. I wouldn't recommend these. not really good value for money
on 16 December 2009
Great for little ones who try to eat the books as well as read them. They are great.
on 6 December 2013
I plan to read these at bed time because they are nice and short and have great pictures great fun for Charlie and Lola fans
VINE VOICEon 18 August 2011
cant recommend these little gems highly enough, my two year old is a huge fan and sometimes the larger books can only be read with adults there, these give her the freedom to read alone and even takes them to bed ( every night), small enough to fit in a handbag or pushchair, ideal for car rides or shopping trips etc when little one will get easily bored, i understand some people have asumed these would be large books but i have many sets like this from other tv programmes so knew what i was buying, the books measure 9cm x 9cm but do contain a complete little story. all four books come in a cardboard and very sturdy case.In the words of Lola " i absolutley, highly most definatly recommend these books"
on 14 May 2010
I gave it as a present and she loved it! Very nice box(small) as i thought will be. Lovely!
on 28 December 2011
After all the good reviews I decided to buy this set for my 2 year old and she LOVES it! The books fit perfectly into her small hands and are durable, the stories are short and in typical Charlie and Lola style and the box helps keeping them all in one place. It's a perfect present for a toddler, and a great price as well!
on 8 December 2012
A fantastic little library of books perfect for little hands! I'm over the moon with this purchase and can't wait to see my daughters face light up when she opens them on Christmas Day, suitable for preschool aged children or any Charlie and Lola fan, I'm sure these books will be a hit with all the family!