Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 June 2014
I liked this book because it is the sort of thing I like
I liked that you get to know the characters but then they die
it's the sort of thing I like
on 10 September 2013
this book came very quickly and is very good for teenagers who, with all the gory games on xbox etc, need something a bit more than most reading books provide
on 22 February 2013
n interesting concept of how children would survive a mutant-like monsters in a world where adults no longer exists... As they are the mutant monster people.
on 3 November 2013
My daughter is reading the book and she thinks its amazing , she loves it and has never read anything like it! She can't wait to read the rest of the books!
This book is freaking amazing! I loved it, it will keep you on your feet all the way and will make you try and anticipate everything that comes along next!
on 16 June 2013
This was a very enjoyable book and I would definitely recommend this to any one above the age of12
This was amazing and I am about to buy the next one
on 15 February 2013
Before I had finished first book in series I had downloaded the rest that how good it is and how much faith I had in the author to deliver again and again
on 1 November 2009
My 14 year old son never reads books. When I got him this book a transformation occurred. He couldn't put it down! He loved everything about it and the fast pace kept him interested. The action starts from the first page so it is easy to 'get into'. He's now trying other authors and can't wait for the next in this series. Thanks Charlie Higson!
on 5 August 2015
very interesting book, although during the book i would get bored of some the characters. overall it was a lovely read and i will defo read the next one.
on 3 August 2014
Brilliant book for pre/early teens.
Fantastic writing and story, you really get involved with the characters and you'll be 're want to put it down.