3,110
Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 April 2017
My 7 year old boy is an avid reader but is bored of his usual school books. So for Easter I decided to get him this. At first he didn't seem interested but tonight I walked past the bedroom door to hear someone giggling. I found my son in bed having almost finished this book and he was loving it so much he didn't even notice me come in! He did then promise to go to sleep soon but also asked me to get more of these books... which I will! Thanks, Jeff! You've kept my son's love of reading alive.
on 2 April 2015
Diary of A Wimpy Kid didn’t take me long to read at all. It’s in a short diary entry format, so for more relectuant or slower readers, it’s bite sized and easy to digest. I thought it was chatty and fun to read for young children. Greg writes about his life, family and school.

I didn’t think he was a particularly likeable character, but that could be because this book isn’t aimed at me. I just found him to be a bad friend. I don’t know, perhaps this will improve with the series, but I don’t think it’s a series I will continue to read. I’m glad it’s on my radar to use with young children though.

I know the children that have read this book are lapping up the series and I’m pleased it’s inspiring children to read.
on 21 May 2017
Excellent product
on 10 January 2017
I was really surprised when my 'not so keen on reading' daughter asked for this book :) (normally I give her suggestions on what to read).
It is an amazing book and will definitely help you to introduce kids to reading.
on 24 May 2017
My son loves this book and we often hear him laughing to himself whilst he's reading it!
on 23 May 2017
A1
on 25 January 2014
My son hates school reading books, he was struggling to read and got bored easy. These books are great as they have short paragraphs with funny pictures in between the paragraphs, which makes the page not seem daunting. He now enjoys reading.
on 20 March 2017
Great book for kids to fill in and keep to look back on. Very nice quality Highly recommend.
on 29 April 2014
GREAT BOOK FOR THE COLLECTION (HARBACK) WOULD SUIT ALL WIMPY KID FANS, LETTERING IS GOOD - ENCOURAGE'S READING RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS HIGHLY, GREAT!!!!
on 15 June 2017
Cool and epic because the characters were awesome and bad because they always get told off for being bad/ naughty