on 19 July 2010
My 7 year old daughter is really enjoying this book. She has read another couple of Sky Horses books and loves the stories and the characters. A good read for a horse crazy girl!
on 9 July 2013
....is helping to turn my 8 year old into a bookworm!!!!! Thank you Linda Chapman. My daughter just loves this author and has no problems reading or understanding what the story is about.
on 10 January 2014
This book was amazing my favourite bit was when Thor told Erin she might be related to marine !! I bet Erin`s face would of been very funny !!
on 11 March 2013
Great books for young girls that love horses.
My daughter enjoyed these books as there's four of them, it encouraged her to read more
on 4 February 2014
A good story, my daughter is 8 yrs old and loved it. It's one of those that leaves you wanting more and there is a follow on from this.
on 30 May 2013
My daughter loves this series, and reads it again and again. Very imaginative and engaging for the horse-loving 10-and-under set.
on 15 October 2014
bought for my daughter after much hunting....bed time reading!!
on 24 March 2012
I read this book after reading the first one.I found it great.I love the twists and turns in the book.Recently I read it to my little cousin and she ran round thinking that she could become a fairy.Over all a good read and I will tell my friends about it!
on 6 March 2015
Purchased for my 9 year old niece and she was happy with it.