Customer reviews

Spy Dog: Rocket Rider
Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 August 2017
Not that good ending I've read much better in my life huge cliffhanger but good plot and the odd laugh 🌠🌠🌠
on 28 November 2009
This is my favourite Spy Dog book because you find out about Lara's family. It is very exciting when they have to stop a rocket which is going to destroy the ozone layer. I think you should buy it!
by Mimi, age 8.
on 12 January 2010
My 6 year-old son is a massive fan of the Spy Dog series. Andrew Cope, the author, came into his school some time ago, and since that day the Spy Dog books have been top choice for bedtime reading. They are great books to read aloud to the 5-8 year-old age group (boys and girls) and would be a perfect book for a more proficient or older reader to read alone. Rocket Rider continues Lara's adventures from the previous books and as ever is full of fun, drama and comedy (and even a hint of doggy romance). A must-read for all Spy Dog fans!
on 5 March 2010
My son discovered these when he was about 7 and has been working his way through the series. They are well written and exciting for boys and girls alike. The subject is a dog called Lara who is a spy dog. My son is now 9 and can't wait for the next book to come out.They have been really great to wean him off short, easy books such as Horrid Henry onto meatier material.

Try Artemis Foul books next.
on 21 July 2010
What a fantastic book and my 8 year old son loved it to, we both laughed lots during reading it together and could
not put it down. The adventures Lara got up to are very good with lots of imagination. Would recommend to others have also read other books in the series and the are eaqually as good.
on 4 July 2013
My 7 year old son has just started to read the Spy Dog books and loves the tails (sorry about the pun there) each book has. I did look around various websites but found this was the best price there was, so I'm extremely happy there and so is my son.
Thumbs up for this
on 23 April 2016
Spy Dog is my favorite non-comic book series. I love dogs and I enjoy this book so much that I cannot take my eye off it . My favorite bit in the story is when Lara jumped on the rocket and goes up to the sky whole throwing the gas of the 'Jimmys Sunscrean Companys' Rocket.
on 27 January 2013
Another excellent Lara story. My 6-year-old son adores listening to what the spy dog is getting up to next and always passes comment on the stupidity of his own dogs in comparison to Lara! Highly recommended.
on 17 May 2013
I bought this book for my grandson as he is not that interested in reading, however he said this was a great story and he really enjoyed it, I will be looking at purchasing more books in this series.
on 12 March 2014
My son loves these spy dog books and loves to add to his collection. Great for boys or girls. Brings in new more advanced vocabulary in sentences where it is easy to understand.