on 3 June 2003
"Artemis Fowl I knew he'd be back i knew it"
The thrilling sequel to Artemis Fowl is action-packed as the first! With someone suppling the B'wa Kell (godlin traid) with class A contreband. Holly suspects that Artemis Fowl is behind this, but the thirteen-year-old boy has enough to wooried about with his father held for ransome. One of Artemi's brillaint plans is not enough to save his father from the most likely fate. Maybe....Artemis needs help!!
on 3 January 2007
Though I enjoyed the first book in this series, I found it a bit cold. This one however was much better. The characters became more real, and the plot was more involving and a lot more fun.

Great for kids, and any adults who dont't mind suspending their disbelief for a while.
on 17 March 2010
I brought this book for my son and ended up reading it myself before I gave it to him (and believe me, I don't usually read his books!) The cover drew me in first of all. Then I found myself reading it pretty much all in one go. The characters are great and so is the action. Really recommend it.
on 14 April 2006
The sequal to Artemis fowl is just as good with the same great characters and action and with the same creative writing from the one and only eoin colfer.

a great book!(a must read if you have read the first book to this series)
on 14 January 2011
The Artemis Fowl books have been written for younger kids. But I find them extremely entertaining myself.
It would not surprise me if this will become the next Harry Potter in the near future.
on 18 November 2013
The second in the Artemis Fowl series(The Arctic Incident) is a well written wonder.It is action packed and is full of adventure.The perfect book!You must read it! Otherwise you are missing out.
on 30 December 2013
This book is remarkable, and I cannot wait to read the next one. An Exciting and thrilling story, especially because of the interesting way of incorporating magic and fairies and what not.
on 12 July 2013
Speedy delivery and product as described
Good quality and packaged well
Would purchase from this seller again
and would recommend to friends etc
on 8 June 2014
Artemis fowl is an extraordinary series and i have to say one of the best to ever be written i will say this carry on we need more and i hope more will come
on 27 October 2013
Omg Eoin Colfer is such an amazing writer! Incredible. I couldn't put it down. I have re read these books a million times and I will never stop loving them.