on 13 August 2014
Book 3 continues the adventures of Percy Jackson. Attempting to rescue two new demigods from a monster, Percy, Annabeth and Thalia encounter The Hunters of Artemis escorting the Goddess. With Annabeth`s disappearance, Artemis begins a new hunt for an ancient monster while the hunters are sent to Camp Half blood.

There, The Oracle speaks a new prophecy, and five demigods leave to search for Artemis. Action follows action and leads to the location of both Annabeth and Artemis but there are further twists to be resolved.
on 29 August 2017
I adored this addition to the Percy Jackson world -- I honestly think it's my favourite so far. There were so many twists and turns I didn't see coming and I cannot wait to pick up the next book. I can't believe it took me so long to start this series!!
on 24 July 2017
My daughter is a massive fan and we listen to these on long car journeys - a recent trip to Ireland was ideal as we drove over 1,000 miles in 2 weeks. Trips to Scotland also are good for listening to "talking books"
on 9 March 2017
Just started to read this book and enjoying already.
on 20 June 2017
Would recommended to a friend. Adventures book, my 9 yrs old loved it. He said you can read them separately. Would recommended to a friend's child.
on 15 May 2017
Enjoyed all the percy jackson storys in this collection
on 27 May 2017
10 year old daughter loves these books.
on 3 August 2017
Good item
on 25 August 2017
This was bought for my 12 year old daughter; she couldn't put it down!
on 12 March 2017