Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 November 2012
Just got this book as an xmas pressie, it is def not worth the money,its worth no more than £1.50, its only suitable as a stocking filler and nothing more, do not waste your money, wish I could send it back, feel ripped off!
on 3 January 2013
Nice cover sucks you in but the contents leave you bitterly disappointed. Poor value for money and very little originality. Buy this and prepare for the worst. Didn't make me smile once and that is no exaggeration. Stuck in the back of the cupboard now and that is where it is staying.
on 27 December 2012
I bought this book for my don for Xmas
he spent all Xmas day telling jokes to us all
the family are football minded so it gave us lots of giggles and laughs
on 20 April 2013
Really good christmas present - absolutely no issues with quality or delivery - reviews are just too long sometimes - when an item is good it's good!
on 16 December 2013
I have read through this book and found it very amusing and will please the kids and keep them happy for a while
on 27 December 2012
I ordered this for my grandson who is 15 years of age, but was disappointed with the quality and the price!
on 4 January 2013
Hours have been spent over Christmas laughing at these jokes. Definitely put a smile on your face whether reading or being told the joke.
on 27 December 2009
I bought this for my Football Crazy Son for a stocking filler for xmas!! He loves it :-) Happy Days :-)
on 15 January 2015