on 8 October 2017
I absolutely love this book I think its for all ages and it is full of excitement and monster's.I am also a big harry potter fan and if you like harry potter thus book will really suite you.I gave it 5 stars and I can't wait to bread the next book I would also recommend the heroes of Olympus for those books are also amazing to. I hope you enjoy is book😀😀😀😀
on 22 August 2017
I feel like you would be readers of this authors work should just refer to my other reviews of his books. Which are all great, as is this. I have no doubt the other books in the series are also, which I'm reading next. Just buy the books especially if your a fan of mythology.
on 17 June 2017
Brilliantly action packed sequel with a boy discovering who he really is. This is the second book in the series of about six or seven and is a real page turner.
on 1 November 2017
These novels are not great but are strangely addictive - Percy Jackson is a really annoying character but somehow the combination of mythology and modern world works
on 15 May 2017
Enjoyed all the percy jackson storys in this collection
on 15 December 2017
Child asked for it. Teaches him, he likes it and it keeps him quiet!!
on 4 December 2017
My kid loves it.
on 3 August 2017
Good item
on 10 October 2014
Good engrossing read. Didn't want to put kindle down until I had finished it.
on 24 June 2017
Awesome book it really makes you want to read more. I really don't know why some people would rate this under 5 stars it is a very fast forwarding book, which is good.