Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 13 June 2006
Spy Dog 2 is fab, as good as if not better than the original. Lara finds herself in the middle of another adventure and she and the children have to solve a dog smuggling crime. There are some really funny bits and the baddies are excellent at being bad. Lara even has some great new gadgets which she uses to take out the opposition.

I'm looking forward to book 3
on 30 May 2007
My seven year old son loves the Spy Dog books. He has read all three and wouldn't put them down - he was laughing out loud at times and so excited about the stories, he has even got some of his friends hooked on them too. Some great story lines and characters, more than enough to keep the most reluctant reader turning the pages.
on 20 April 2008
Spy Dog is so cooool and Spy Dog 2 is even better than the first book. I am eight and this is one of my favourite books.
on 1 February 2010
My son loves this series of books. He's 8 and has been reading them for probably about a year now. He loves the exciting stories and his imagination has been fired by the clever dog (LARA). It's not always easy to get boys to read but I would recommend this series. This is one of the few sets of books that I have actually been asked to go out and buy as soon as a new title is published - he waits for the rest at the library. I think that probably tells you something! Have fun watching your children fall right into the middle of the adventure!
on 26 August 2012
this book is the third book in the series still do not under stand the plot becouse some of the words are very hard.it takes me all my time to under stand why there has to be large words like this in the book it takes the enjoyment out of the read and the set of books i would of bought.
on 8 January 2017
First class reading fir a 7 year old boy. Appropriate humour whilst perfectly gauged to improve and develop independent reading skills. Very pleased.
on 7 March 2016
This was probably the best book EVER!!! It just flowed and told a story so detailed that I couldn't stop until I had to go to school.
on 31 December 2015
Forget James Bond (I don't even like him!) Lara SUPER SPY DOG in the spotlight! 100%! Spy Dog is my favorite book EVER!
on 20 December 2015