on 25 April 2017
Lovely classic enjoyed by both my children. I had forgotten that the story gets going straight away so there was no tedious introductory chapters which tend to drag on setting the scene.

Ferne, Wilbur and Charlotte are all lovely characters and the story itself is just the right length (for my children aged 5 & 7).

The illustrations are beautiful.

This is the first book I have read to my children off Kindle and they enjoyed it as you can enlarge the pictures.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 June 2017
I'm a grumpy cynic, and was sure I'd find something negative to say about this book, which my children wanted me to read for their bedtime story. Sadly I can't, and I have to agree with the other five star reviews. This is a lovely story, beautifully written.
on 4 May 2017
Reading this to my 5 and 7 year old and they are absolutely loving it. I'm dreading the end I know there will be tears all round!!!
on 5 June 2017
good story even though the wording that is used is old fashioned
on 27 November 2017
Small dimension book in clipcase with coloured line drawings.
on 22 December 2017
Gift for my grandson as it came highly recommended by friends.
on 23 December 2017
A classic for every little girl to read.
Thank you.
on 30 December 2017
brought as a present can't wait to read it
on 3 December 2017
A much loved classic beautifully presented
on 10 October 2017