My Very First Joke Book
Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2017
I bought this for my 6yr old son as I wanted him to learn some new jokes.. a bit of a break from the 3 he knew!! He loves this book. He can read the jokes himself and thinks they are funny. He now knows more then 3 jokes ;-)
4 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2016
Bought for a five year old, who is now telling his own jokes..... These, go on and on and on and on, and then I have to laugh at a punch line that has nothing to do with what he's already told me? Soooo, I thought this may 'help'. It is a very good, simple book with easy to read 'funny' jokes ! It may just save a life !
on 25 November 2016
My 6yo son loves a good joke, he can't make up his own ones too well but I know he's going to love telling us these ones, some really good funny jokes inside that I know even my 6yo will understand. Good price too
on 19 April 2016
Great introduction to jokes for little ones. Be prepared to hear the same knock knock joke a million times. For this reason an excellent gift to give if you are an uncle or aunt.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2017
Bought this for my son first who read it but his little sister has also grown to use it as she's grown a bit. Good jokes, many are cheesy but it good fun for them.
on 16 December 2017
Can't wait to give this to my son. It's his reading level I'm sure he'll love it. It will motivate and help him improve his reading and having fun at the same time.
on 12 February 2017
Very poor quality book, small number of pages with limited number of jokes. Not worth the money at all. I have purchased much better books in a 'Pound' shop or bargain book store for much less money. Be warned, this is a poor quality book - I know that the book is aimed at young children but jokes weren't particularly funny either.
on 11 January 2018
Great little book for the introduction to the art of joke telling. Many hours of fun. Great little illustrations too.
on 5 June 2016
My son is learning but loves telling jokes so we brought it him you get one or two jokes per page very good for kids and jokes are appropriate for that age,
I would say this book would be great for kids who can read.
on 29 April 2017
Book very small and only a handful of jokes