Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 January 2010
This book was purchased for my 11 year old niece, which she is enjoying very much, she is however a very oompetent reader and in general this book is aimed at teenagers and adults.
on 21 October 2014
A funny, fiercely intelligent girl who expierenced an overwhelmeingly sad part of history first hand. I've finished this book in four days and I think that just speaks for itself.
on 11 October 2009
The books were ordered as a class set as we are reading this as part of Y6 History/WWII project.
The book was exactly as described and the quality of the cover/print was good.
on 16 June 2012
HOW easy AMAZON has made it through their one click Kindle service to order this wonderful inspiring book. Anne wrote with a maturity beyond her years and I am sure it helped her immensly on her arrival in the Spirit World, because we are rewarded according to how we have have lived our lives whilst on the earth plane and Anne has left us all an inspiring example of how to avoid bitterness in the utmost trying circumstances. Paul Shave.
on 22 October 2014
Anne went through alot in that time and I think we should give her a well done I feel really sorry of what happened to her and I think she might have felt sad and depressed
on 25 July 2015
Very honest review of living conditions and insight into a young teenage girls thoughts and feelings. What amazing strength of character they all showed in the secret annex
on 4 December 2016
The most moving books I have ever read. I am so sad I am silent this book has certainly made me appreciate absolutely everything. Life is a gift. Treasure every minute .
on 21 June 2015
I decent read overall and certainly interesting. You can see why it makes many 'must read' lists, although I have to say that a number of things appear not to add up!
on 28 April 2016
So far so good,started reading this a few days ago.great read,will finish very quickly.seller was very quick posting book,very good condition.cant complain.to seller.
on 3 February 2011
Amazing insight to life during the Holocaust for trapped Jews. It's good for all ages as everyone takes something different away from the book but all should read it.