Customer reviews

Mr Majeika and the School Trip
Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 May 2017
I really enjoyed this book. Wish my teacher was Mr Majeika...school would be so much more fun!!!!! Will get the next book.
on 29 June 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 September 2017
If I was to recommend the book to someone I would say that I would give to a 8-9 . I would give the book 9.5 stars out of ten
on 3 December 2010
Another fun story featuring Mr Majeika. My 6 year old has read this a few times now, so it must be good!
on 2 August 2008
This serious of books is excellent reading. Highly recommended, these books are imaginative and fun. Every kid deserves to read these.
on 17 October 2014
My six year old son loves the Mr Majeika books and reads them by himself on a night. You can hear him chuckling to himself as he does. Would highly recommend any of the Mr Majeika books.
on 29 July 2016
I chose 5 stars because the children got jobs and Mr Majeika was a wizard. I would recommend it to boys and girls who have started free reading. (Reviewed by 6 year old girl)
on 8 February 2006
Mr majeka is my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE wizard in the WHOLE world.
on 29 May 2014
I bought this book to read to my class at school and it proved very popular - I can recommend it.
on 14 August 2014
My daughter has loved this book and we are going to read more in the series