on 17 December 2012
Bought as a Christmas present, so the recipient hasn't read it yet of course. I cannot comment as I haven't read it either.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2010
After somebody recommended this book to me i was rather looking forward to reading it.I checked out the other reviews on Amazon and was happy to see so much positive feedback..BUT..I found this book boring,dull.self indulgent and tedious..RUBBISH....
1919 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2013
This book is really weird and full of philosophical babble that I just don't get. The main character is totally void of feelings and emotions and that makes it impossible to care for or be remotely interested in him or what is happening around him. Don't see why it's considered a classic.