• Hope
  • Customer reviews

Hope
Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 February 2013
Brilliantly written as always by Lesley Pearse. More than a story - it really shows life as it was and all the characters trials & tribulations. Excellent read.
on 10 August 2016
Fantastic book. Lovely interesting story I couldn't put it down. Wonderful descriptions throughout and so real, especially the parts describing the war parts.
on 17 March 2014
I have enjoyed my second read, and I wasn't disappointed, this author really knows how to tell a story that makes you feel like you've lived the tale, amazing.
on 19 November 2016
I always can't wait to get to the end of the book to find out if they are all ok and then when I get there I'm disappointed it's over!! Such a fantastic read!
on 27 January 2014
What can I say I enjoyed reading this book it was a bit slow to start but as I got into it I couldn't put it down. Well done Lesley Pearse another great book.
on 29 September 2007
Lesley at her best! Couldn't put it down, often made me late for work because it didn't send me to sleep as it was too gripping! Very highly recommended!!!
on 18 November 2013
well done again to Leslet Pearse
I have now read many of her novels
and love them all
I love the way she imerserses you into her carachters
on 14 December 2014
Lesley Pearse has fast become my favourite author, every single book has me gripped to the next word and I truly struggle to tear myself away. Brilliant!
on 4 May 2013
Exactly as advertised, good quality and value. Highly recommended +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- --- ---
on 6 June 2014
As always this author has you captured from the first sentence. Again another book you cant put down. Her works always leave you wanting to read more.