on 14 September 2017
Amazing! Gave it to my boyfriend, took a few months of excuses before he read it while we were on holiday and after he finished it he stopped smoking and tore the remaining cigarettes up and threw them away! It's been a few days now and he said he feels free and is happy he's no longer smoking, he's smoked almost continuously from about 8 yrs old to 33 so I was dubious that this would work but seems to so far. Will report back after a few months!
on 5 November 2016
Stopped smoking with this book, love it.
on 5 September 2017
15+ a day for almost 30 years and not smoked now for 4 months and still going strong!i wish I'd read this book years ago it's changed my life after many failed attempts with patches/inhalers/gum etc this book is well worth a try if you are serious about stopping.
on 13 March 2017
This worked for me whether it will work for my son is another matter ..I thought it was brilliant .
on 1 September 2017
I'm not a smoker myself . It's a good self help book for my clients who are trying to give up . Seems to work for many
on 1 April 2017
Bought for a friend. I first read it around 1988, and have never smoked since.
on 26 August 2017
Bought this and gave it to my daughter. She quit the day she finished the book and is now an avid non smoker. What more can I say... I would never have believed it !
on 25 August 2017
brill advise people to read now going into 5yr smoke free
on 24 August 2017
Got to read it all to stop smoking gonna give it a go
on 9 March 2017
Brilliant book if you want to give up, which I did , 5 weeks now, after a 25 year 5 a day habit.
Makes you wake up to the pointlessness of smoking