Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

Thinking, Fast and Slow
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 December 2017
One of the best books I have ever read. Thinking about thinking and types of bias have always been a fascinating field in the human psychology for me and I have truly enjoyed every page!
on 7 December 2017
Great purchase, quick delivery very happy.
on 11 August 2017
Well written and enjoyable book! Gets you to think and shows how we can jump to conclusions. Good follow up to the Undoing Project book.
on 4 September 2017
Life changing.
on 16 November 2017
amazing book
on 13 December 2017
Excellent condition!
on 25 May 2017
Understanding why things happen, how decisions and judgements are reached, is fundamental if we wish to avoid repeating mistakes. Our thinking is flawed, just being aware of how, and how often, is a start.
This should be compulsory reading, particularly for those who hold strong opinions with certainty...
on 20 June 2017
I used this as part of my references for my M.Sc in Risk management. It's certainly research material but not particularly very accessible reading (it is possible to be both). Dan Ariely expands on it in a more digestible and slightly sensationalist manner, which is more entertaining.

I wouldn't recommend it unfortunately.
on 7 May 2017
Wonderful, wise and well written book, I loved it. He describes a life time of research trying to make sense of human judgement and decision making. Lots of insightful examples, including recruitment to the Israeli army and how we are conned by insurance companies
on 11 April 2017
This book is a bit one-dimensional in the way that Kahneman reduces every mental process into quick or slow. But he still gives an impressive overview of all the biases that we fall victim to and how we can improve our decision making. And as Kahneman shows, everyone can improve their decision making. A great read if you want to get a primer on Behavioural Economics.